1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Got One!

Discussion in 'Prius c Main Forum' started by Bununny, Nov 1, 2013.

1. Bununny

Bununny New Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius c
    Model:
    Four
    I wanted to say Hi and thank everyone here for your contributions to this forum. I lurked extensively while researching my Prius C purchase and everyone's posts have been very helpful.

Just got my new baby tonight - a used 2013 Prius C Four in Black Sand Pearl! Only 7,000 miles and it was a great deal at $21,300 including TTL.
    I didn't originally want black, but we couldn't pass up the deal on this one. Anyway, thanks everyone!

minkus likes this.
  2. vernon birdman

vernon birdman Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Four
    A big WELCOME to the club.

carolD likes this.
  3. ewaboy

ewaboy Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    Congrats! You don't have to wait for break in - already done for you. You're gonna love the C.

4. citroenjohn

citroenjohn Active Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    As you get to know your C better it will make you smile as you drive it and when filling up at the gas station. Congratulations on buying a great car at a great price.

5. Bununny

Bununny New Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius c
    Model:
    Four
    Thanks, All!

Already making me smile! Took it out first thing this morning and had a fun drive. It is kind of weird being so close to the road again. My previous car was a 4runner, but before that I had a few Celicas and have really missed them! I was looking for something that would remind me of how fun they were to drive and at first had my eye on the Honda CR-Z. The two seater thing was a deal killer and I was really disappointed, but then I got to looking at the Prius and saw the C for the first time a couple weeks ago - and it was love. I know I made the right choice.

I love the xm radio, but I am not sure if it's worth the cost of subscription. Did any of you decide to keep it? How long has it been and do you still love it?

6. Fauxknight

Fauxknight Active Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius c
    Model:
    Three

I used mine until the free sub ran out. The base per month cost that they want for it is outrageous (to me), like $15, if you hold out they keep offering lower and lower subs, down to around $5 before they finally gave up on calling and mailing me. The other thing is that the sound quality from the XM is mediocre (bandwith compression to stream it to you or something like that). Personally I just started running my own music across the bluetooth after the free XM ended, higher quality, and I have more control over what plays.

Gratz on the new car, sounds like a good price for a 4, even with a few miles under its belt. Winter is coming and starting to make me wish I had those heated mirrors.

minkus likes this.