1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Got Ours!!!!

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by n0nftham, Jun 7, 2008.

1. n0nftham

n0nftham New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    My wife and I got our Prius (Classic Silver, Pkg 6) Wednesday evening after a 16 day wait!!!!

We'd been thinking about trading our Dodge Caravan for a couple of months and decided to take the plunge shortly before Memorial Day. We started to contact dealers around southern Minnesota. Most were quoting three to four months wait with prices at MSRP. At the time, our dealer, Maplewood Toyota, quoted us six to twelve week wait, shorter if we were willing to take a package 5 or 6. They ended up getting our deposit....

A week later, our salesman called and wanted to know if we were interested in a silver package 6...... We jumped on it!

So far, we have absolutely loved the car.... averaging just under 53 miles/gallon in Twin Cities traffic. Fun little car to drive!

I've been lurking around Priuschat for a few weeks and have learned a lot! Great site!!

Steve

2. wchardin

wchardin Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    ----USA----
    Welcome and congratulations on the car. Looks like your wait was shorter than most. Glad to hear you like the car.

3. rkskeet

rkskeet New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Welcome and you will love it more as you drive it.. My wife and I have been owners of a Barcelona Red Pkg 6 since this past March. Enjoy..

4. donee

donee New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Another Ham Prius Driver - yea! Welcome to Prius Chat.

5. lfwintx

lfwintx New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Congratulations! I've been waiting almost two weeks and expect to wait a lot more, but it's encouraging to hear when someone gets his/hers.