1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Got Prius number 2

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Jennjay, May 5, 2006.

1. Jennjay

Jennjay Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Just picked up 06 Seaside Prius, package 7, with leather seats added at port. This joins my wife's 05 Red Prius, package 6, with leather added by the dealer, picked up 6 months agp. Now will be looking for satellite radios for both cars and I need to tint the new one. Happy to be a two prius family. I will say the leather the dealer added seems a bit nicer than the port added by SE Toyota. Her leather is thicker, non perforated, and they did the center console and doors. New car only did seats, and yes I did want a pkg. 8, but was told the wait was months. I received this car in just over 2 weeks, they were doing me a favor since I had just bought another car and the sales manager and his family are patients of mine. :D

2. Enclenta

Enclenta New Member

Congratulations on your purchase. Don't forget to post pics.

3. TheLastPicasso

TheLastPicasso New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jennjay @ May 5 2006, 09:14 PM) [snapback]250580[/snapback]</div>

Congratulations on the new car. You might want to keep an eye on FatWallet for a deal on the satellite radios. They are posted there all the time.