1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Got the call

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by bruceha_2000, Jul 28, 2004.

1. bruceha_2000

bruceha_2000 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    I picked up a rental this morning. Figure to keep it a week and do my normal driving plus a trip to Peabody,MA so I can see how much I would LOVE this car when I get one. Now Starbug and I will have 2 things in common - VW squareback, and having to return a rental Prius ;-(

2. Batavier

Batavier Member

Great! Enjoy your rental! :D

3. mshappe

mshappe New Member

Out of curiousity, from whom did you obtain the rental? Was it Toyota, or is there an actual national chain with a reliable Prius supply? :-D

4. bruceha_2000

bruceha_2000 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    Enterprise Rent A Car!
    I tried twice to convince the Toyota dealer to rent me their demo, no luck. Then my next door neighbor showed up with one from Enterprise. Our local has 5 of them. I had to give them my name so they could call me when one was available. They seem to be mostly on multi week or open ended rental because they didn't even know when one of the cars would be back.
    The rental guy went over the operation of the car with me. He seemed reasonably knowledgable about the operation. He said the Toyota rep went over the car with them. I think that is a Good Thing :) Only got 1 thing kind of wrong. Said B was for Battery charging. I told him what it was really for, with charging being a side benefit.