1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Got to drive one

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by greylar, May 23, 2009.

1. greylar

greylar New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Got to drive a white pkg 4 with sunroof last night. It was awesome. They offered it to me for $1200 under MSRP but I'm really taking it in the shorts on my 08 trade so I passed.

Anyone interested in an 08 pkg 5 SPM? Paid $26600 a year ago then added a bunch of stuff. Dealer wants to give me $18000 :Cry: Think I am going to wait any see if gas prices go up or cash for clunkers gets passed.

Anyone that wants a decent deal on a 2010 in Kalispell, MT they have it right now.

G

2. greylar

greylar New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Update: The one in Kalispell sold this morning a couple hours after I turned it down.

G

3. fuzzy1

fuzzy1 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Do you have something other than the '08 Pri to turn in? It won't qualify for 'cash for clunkers' under any version I've heard.

I'd love to get it for my '86 Honda. But it doesn't meet any of the mentioned gas guzzling requirements needed to qualify, despite the fact that swapping it for a Prius saves twice as much gas (2.17 gallons per 100 miles) as many of the trades that will qualify (1 gallon per 100 miles). Maybe they simply recognized that it isn't good public policy to pay a $4500 incentive for a car worth about $300.

4. greylar

greylar New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    hehe No I'm not going to crush my 08 Prius :D I forgot to mention I have a old van that will qualify. I haven't seen anything that says you can't trade in two vehicles.

G