1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Got to give props to Dianne at Toyota of Carson

Discussion in 'Dealers & Pricing' started by glennonrp, Feb 28, 2016.

1. glennonrp

glennonrp Active Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Four Touring
    Got my 2016 Prius Four Touring today from Dianne. What a great experience! Admittedly, I did a lot of research and footwork to get this done. But, I emailed her for the price. She got back to me on her inventory. I checked around and this was the best price I could get. It was better than the Costco program even.

I made an appointment to meet with her, and got right in as we arrived. We checked out the car, found it equipped as promised. I got the convenience package along with the touring package, and mats. She insisted I run my credit even though I had pre-approved financing with Capital One. I didn't think I would qualify for the 1.9% financing. But I was wrong and she was right. Saved me $4,000 in interest!

Filled out some paperwork. That took 15 minutes. Headed down to financing. You know thats the second stage where a lot of people get taken on extras and warranties. There was zero pressure. The guy checked if I wanted any of it but he didn't hassle me at all. That took about 15 minutes. Then we headed out front and the car was gassed and washed. Got the delivery tour and before I knew it, I was headed out to the 105 in my boss new Prius!

I absolutely recommend that if you are within 100 miles of Carson, maybe even further, you should definitely get in touch with Dianne Whitmire and see what she can do for you. I know I will.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

iPhone ?

2. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    princess di does it again. congrats!

DianneWhitmire and glennonrp like this.
  3. torparts

torparts Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Care to share the great price?

glennonrp likes this.
  4. ETC(SS)

ETC(SS) The OTHER One Percenter.....

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    He probably signed a non-disclosure agreement! :p

This is how a car sale should be.
    I live in the Central Time Zone, and she would be on my short list for comps.
    (although her finance people probably wouldn't beat my pre-approved loan, I'd let them try.....)

Good Job!
    Enjoy the car!!!

5. glennonrp

glennonrp Active Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Four Touring
    No signed NDA. :) I replied to those who asked in PMs because I wasn't sure if Dianne wanted the prices advertised. I DJ t know how it works. I will say that the price appeared to be about 5% over dealer cost, which I find to be very fair.

6. PriusC_Commuter

PriusC_Commuter Active Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Looks great! Another happy customer, congrats!

glennonrp likes this.