1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Grand Turismo 4 Toyota Prius Edition

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by TheForce, Apr 30, 2006.

1. TheForce

TheForce Stop War! Lets Rave! Make Love!

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Does anyone have the Grand Turismo 4 Toyota Prius Edition demo for the PS2? Would you want to sell it? As long as its in good condition I would be willing to pay $20 plus shipping.

[edit] 06/10/26

I now have a copy. They show up on ebay every now and then. :D

2. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    There's a Prius Edition now? Why don't you just get GT4? It's now US$19.99 because it's a Greatest Hits.

3. TheForce

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tideland Prius @ Apr 30 2006, 01:06 PM) [snapback]247585[/snapback]</div>
    I could get GT4 but I'm a collector of hard to get items and the Prius edition is something I want to own. I'm trying to download it now from the edonky network but its not going to well. Very slow and not a lot of sources.

On a side note I'm also looking for a copy of Sonic X-Treme for the Sega Saturn. This is the holy grail of games. I wish I knew about the auction. The idoit that won it hasnt released it yet. :angry: If I won that auction I would release it to the public. :) LONG LIVE THE SATURN! :D

4. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Hmm.. tell me more about this mysterious edition lol.

I've actually never heard of it. I only know GT3 Concept, GT4 Prologue.. that sorta stuff.

5. TheForce

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    The Prius edition was released by toyota for FREE a while back. Its a stripped down demo version of GT4 with the Prius being the star of the demo. More info can be found by doing a google search.

6. Cully

Cully New Member

I don't know what version I was playing but it was fun driving the Prius. It had the energy monitor and everything. Got it up to 110mph and the battery lasted a lot longer than normal.

Matt