1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Gray/burgundy

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by tappel, Feb 24, 2004.

1. tappel

tappel New Member

I'm confused about this color combination. I ordered Mil Silver. My dealer seems/is confused about what the actual interior looks like.
    Is this a mainly burgundy (dark) or mostly gray with dark trim interior?
    Prefer dark interior, but if it is mainly light colored, I could go with other combinations.
    Thanks,
    Tom

2. Dave

Dave New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    The interior is gray. (Not dark gray.) Part of the dash is kind of a muted burgundy. Personally, I like it a lot. It is darker than the ivory, by far.

3. earthlovergrrl

earthlovergrrl New Member

4. johnp

johnp New Member

Initially I did not like the idea of the burgandy trim. Burgandy? For crying out loud. Now that I have gotten used to it I like it a lot. Go with the gray interior if you can find an exterior color that you like, you will be glad you did. I got the silver exterior primarily because I prefered the gray interior and did not want white or black.

John

5. tappel

tappel New Member

Thanks to each of you.
    My concern was one of keeping it clean (or at least looking that way). The TRACs I've seen are the lighter beige/tan or ivory. My cars get a lot of use at job sites and carrying gear...the darker the better. I've been use to leather interiors for the last 10 years or so.
    Tom

6. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    If you're interested in leather, there's a Group Buy going on over in the Commercial Sales forum that you can be involved in.