1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Gray leather armrest and center console covers from Prius Hoods do not match

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by SPEEDEAMON, Dec 25, 2008.

1. SPEEDEAMON

SPEEDEAMON Professional Car Nut

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    Have any of you experienced this? After receiving it from Prius Hoods I compared it with the gray leather interior of my '08 Touring Package #6 and it neither matches the armrest or the center console or the seats. Its more like dark gray than the light gray that mine is. The store owner claims there are hundreds of shades of gray form Prius and its impossible to match. He has offered to take it back if I don't like it.

LC39B likes this.
  2. Scrittibear

Scrittibear Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    I
    Do you still have this item? If you would like to sell it to me, I'll buy it from you - my email is [email protected]

Thanks!

David

3. Boo

Boo Boola Boola Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Don't mean to go off-topic, but no matter what your interior color or fabric, if you're getting the PriusHoods leather center console and/or armrest covers, I strongly recommend getting BLACK.

The black covers will pick up the black items in the dash, steering wheel and other parts of the interior, and present a great looking contrast. I've seen the black covers on both the gray and ivory/tan Prius interiors, and think they look terrific.

4. hill

hill High Fiber Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Chevy Volt
    Model:
    Premium
    +1

Even the black dash shines up a glare on the wind shield ... so lighter colors will even be worse.