1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Great $40.00 XM Radio

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by ginapina, Sep 1, 2006.

1. ginapina

ginapina New Member

Hello

My husband purchased this XM (Delphi) Roady xt radio . At first I was disappointed because I wanted to have one installed in car by the dealer. It looked rather tiny and I really did not think that it would work. I also did not want to install this the antenna with a wire coming out of the car. I thought that the wires running to the antenna would be a ugly site to have.

However, I finally decided to use it because he had already paid $6.99per month (special) for a six month subscription. I am totaly impressed with the quaility of recepition, viewing screen and the way I consealed the wires. I like the way it fits inside the groove of the cup holder space. They have other attachments for it if you want to mount the receiver someplace else. I can see the screen without any difficulty while I am driving. I would love to insert some pictures, but I do not know how to do it.

I cannot believe that I have a XM Satellite Radio that works fantastic for only $40.00. WOW :)

2. aaf709

aaf709 Ravenpaw of ThunderClan

Vehicle:
    2022 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Limited
    Good for you! :) I have a Pioneer AirWare and have been happy with it.

I have it mounted on the hump, with the XM antenna behind the regular antenna.

BTW, if you want to post pictures, there are different ways. You can store them on this site and then it'll provide a thumbnail which can be enlarged. You can store the picture on a free site like Photobucket and provide a link (which is what I did using the "Insert Link" option); or you can use the "Insert Picture" option, use the link to your photo and it'll appear in the post.