1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Great Deal From City Toyota Daly City/SF Package 6

Discussion in 'Dealers & Pricing' started by tbsb2, May 14, 2008.

1. tbsb2

tbsb2 New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    I had a fantastic buying experience from City Toyota in Daly City. I worked with the Fleet Internet Manager Wil Cho 415-812-2080.

On May 6th I had just sold my 2005 with stickers #1 for $23,000. I called Santa Monica Toyota for a Package 5 and the price they quoted me 2 days earlier was raised $1500 to $27,000---I was pissed. In fact all So Cal dealers jacked up their prices.

So I contacted Northern Cal dealers thru Edmunds and all the quotes were below So Cal dealers.
    City Toyota in Daly City told me they were all out of Package 5 White but he could offer me a Package 6 for $25,500. I told him I will take it and offerred to give a deposit and he said it wasn't necessary and he would hold it for me. I got a flight 2 hours later to Oakland ($75), took the Bart and Wil picked me up at the Bart station- (Very Classy). ..I asked him what the catch was regarding the price and he replied--"No Catch".
    The car was washed and ready to go.,,Plus he tossed in door guards that no other dealer even offers.

Ok- so I figured they would nail me in the Finance department but that went as smooth as the flight In fact they gave me a 4.59% rate that was better than my Credit Union and I work for the Credit Union.

Overal a great Car Buying experience and I would highly recommend calling Wil Cho for a price quote.

Flight $75, Bart $4 and the Drive home 1 Tank of Gas to save $2500 from greedy So. Cal dealers----PRICELESS!!!!

Please tell Wil that Tom from Sherman Oaks referred you.

2. RichL

RichL New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    That's good to hear... Some of these dealers are selling '07 used for the price of a new '08 with pkg #5. I heard one salesman quote 30K to a couple.... My kids live in SF... Just might catch a jet when the time comes... LOL... Thanks for the report...