1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Great Deal:wireless optical mouse and keyboard

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by efusco, May 10, 2004.

1. efusco

efusco Moderator Emeritus
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    At Staples, on sale for about $60 is the Logitech Cordless MX Duo--their top of the line wireless optical mouse and wireless keyboard combo. The keyboard has lots of fancy buttons that would probably be handy for you geeky multimedia types, and the mouse even has a full set of fancy controls.

Normally this combo is about $100 (saw that price at Best Buy today). I'm pretty impressed as it seems very slick. The mouse comes with rechargable NiMH batteries and base for recharging. The keyboard uses AA alkaline.

I think it's available online, I picked mine up in-store--you may be able to pricematch with your local prefered store. I get an additional 2% off with my AMEX business card as well as their business club card bonuses.

2. aarons12

aarons12 New Member

i have used logitech stuff for years and currently use their previous generation top-of-the-line wireless mouse and keyboard. great stuff, though i still wish they would put more buttons on the mouse as i find that stuff very convenient. every time i sit at somebody else's computer and can't double-click by pressing the wheel button, and 'go back' in explorer using the thumb button, i get very frustrated. :eek:

3. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    I wouldn't be able to live without my Microsoft Wireless Intellimouse Explorer. If this was the MS Natural Wireless combo I'd be all over it :)

Good deal, though, Evan. That's about $25 cheaper than I could find anywhere else once you take into account shipping.