1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Great experience at Bob Bridge Toyota in Renton, WA

Discussion in 'Dealers & Pricing' started by moishe, Jun 28, 2006.

1. moishe

moishe New Member

Last night I bought a Prius from Dwight Haughton at Bob Bridge Toyota in Renton, WA. My wife Lindsey called Dwight on Thursday after getting his name from other postings on this forum; he said he had a red #4 coming in in the next few days and a $200 deposit would hold it. Lindsey left the deposit, Dwight emailed me yesterday and I picked up the car last night.

The whole experience -- beginning to end -- was totally low-key and hassle-free. I got a fair price on my trade, paid sticker for the Prius, and nobody tried to sell me anything unnecessary. It was without a doubt the least stressful car-buying experience I've ever had; I would totally recommend Bob Bridge and Dwight specifically to anyone looking for a Prius. He also mentioned he's got two white #4s coming in in about 10 days, so if you're looking, it's worth giving him a call.

As an aside, one of the other dealers I called was Toyota of Kirkland. They initially offered to reserve a car for a $500 deposit but halfway through the call (after "talking to his manager") the salesman switched to a $3000 non-refundable deposit to basically cut in line and get a car over the weekend. I passed on that.