1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Great Experience in Northern VA

Discussion in 'Dealers & Pricing' started by NCNyrk, May 1, 2005.

1. NCNyrk

NCNyrk New Member

AFter lurking here for quite some time, and living in NC (part of everyone's favorite SE region network), it became clear that if I wanted a Prius before 2007, I would have to go to Virginia (12 to 18 month waiting list at my local dealers)

After a round of e.mails to every dealer I could find in Virginia, I ended up with a great deal and a short wait at Kay Jennings Springfield Toyota, working with Paul Pittman, the Internet Manager.

On April 18, he sent me a list of what he had coming soon in Package 4, and I called to put in a deposit on the 20th. Just 10 days later, I picked up the car in a very easy transaction with a price of $900 under MSRP.

They were having a 'special' on their Extended Warranties, but knowing I could do better here, I told them of my plans, and they actually undercut the priuschat.com deal by $10 on a 7 year/100,000 mile/$0 ded plan.!

It sounds like they get a good allotment of Prii, and Paul was great to work with.

When the SE region is trying to sell Prii that are $33,000, it was certainly a no-brainer to drive a few hours to get a great deal with a good dealership.

If you're from anywhere near the DC metro area, and are looking for a Prius sooner rather than later, I would certainly recommend Paul and the staff at Springfield Toyota. His number is (703) 269.1493

2. TonyPSchaefer

TonyPSchaefer Your Friendly Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    Thanks for the post. We want to help out others as much as possible. It's a shame that there are still dealers out there trying to sell at such a considerable mark-up. Even worse that some people might be paying it.

If they have a good alotment of Prii and someone has a one-way airline ticket, it would make for a sweet drive home.