1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Great news from my dealer!!!

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Raenstoirm, Apr 19, 2004.

1. Raenstoirm

Raenstoirm New Member

My car was supposed to arrive at the dealership today. My salesman called to tell me that he was leaving and the car had not arrived. Not a big deal since I am not driving the 5 hours through West Virginia till thursday, so it has 3 more days to get there.
    What he did say was that the first truck had come in and had brought both sets of car papers (the two trucks were coming in together). It turns out that my salesman had misread the car color code and my car is tideland. Tideland is my first choice with seaside being my second so I am thrilled!! :D Now I just need that truck to get there, so I can know my car has not fallen off the back of it in transport or something!!
    Just a few more days!

2. stuhillman2004

stuhillman2004 New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Don't forget to come to Potomac Mills on the 24th. if you have the car by then.

3. Raenstoirm

Raenstoirm New Member

I am planning to if i get back in time!

4. bookrats

bookrats New Member

Now that is a nice surprise -- congratulations! Last-minute changes are usually not fun, but finding out you're getting exactly what you wanted -- excellent! Tideland's my first choice (driftwood's my second), so I know how you feel.

BTW, you'll have to change your signature from Seaside to Tideland. :)