1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Great person and prices on OEM Toyota parts!

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by kschmohl, Dec 13, 2004.

1. kschmohl

kschmohl New Member

Hey all,

I have been dealing with a person named Paul now for a few of my Prius add on's... mudflaps, carpeted floor mats and rear cargo mat, etc...

He is on ebay, his name is: thenukeman
    His email is: [email protected]

The reason I am brining this person to your attention is for a few reasons...
    1. I believe that personal experience and happiness with someone's service speaks volume
    2. I am a picky SOB when it come to online transactions and customer service
    3. I LOVE getting good deals
    4. Paul has been doing all of the above...

Paul works for Toyota and has been getting me items for dealer cost for the most part and I have saved over a $100 buying my items from him so far.... he has been great to work with, a nice person, and I would highly suggest if you are looking for any Toyota OEM parts check him out... I get NOTHING from supporting and posting on this person... like I said, I like good service and good prices and Paul has delivered... why am I sharing this with y'all... because the people on this board have been great with giving me information so this is sort of my way of "giving back" I guess... so... check him out for any Toyota OEM needs...

Kevin

barbaram likes this.