1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Green Auto

Discussion in 'Prius, Hybrid, EV and Alt-Fuel News' started by mrbigh, Apr 23, 2008.

1. mrbigh

mrbigh Prius Absolutum Dominium

Vehicle:
    Other Electric Vehicle
    :high5: A new Editorial from the people of auto green about our Prius vehicles.
    Promotion and interest are " in crescendo" by everyone. :clap2:

The Long Island Prius Owner’s Group (Long Island Prius Owners Group) is an organization dedicated to more than just a car. They are dedicated to a cause. My partner and I attended their most recent meeting on behalf of GreenAuto.com on Sunday, April 13. The Prius owner’s who were present at the event seemed genuinely interested in our site. After speaking with some of them I realized that we all share a common vision. Everyone that I spoke to chose to buy a Prius for a variety of reasons. Yet the one common and main reason was cleaner emissions for the environment. Horacio, the head of the group, owns the coolest prius that I’ve ever seen. This dual powered masterpiece was on display at the end of a long line of Prius models. It sat there as the king of the jungle, in a parking space that seemed like a throne. It is equipped with various accessories and additions that give it a sportier appearance than your average prius (On a side note Toyota has released some prototype photos of a newer, sportier model of the prius). In fact Horacio’s prius is award winning. It won Best in Show at HybridFest 2007.