1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Green convoy on I-66

Discussion in 'Local Prius Club Main Forum' started by GrokMakeFire, Oct 14, 2004.

1. GrokMakeFire

GrokMakeFire New Member

On the way home yesterday, within about 7 minutes, I drove with a White, a Tideland, a Black on 110 N past the Pentagon, and I dropped into a cool group. In the fast lane on 66, I came up on an 04, followed by a first gen, followed by a Civic hybrid, then me in my Seaside. We rode together for a couple of minutes, then I veered onto the Dulles toll road HOV lane, passing in front of an Insight.

The HOV-restricted roads/lanes are pretty well populated with cars of our type. Do any of you folks travel 66 and the toll road?

Grok

2. rflagg

rflagg Member

Yes, for a very short bit. On my way to work, I pick up 66 at 7100 (Springfield Parkway), and only take it for one mile to 28 North (Sully Road) - and of course the reverse route on the way home. Honk if you see my Black 04 BC in the far right lane!! :)

-m.

3. DaddyLongLegs

DaddyLongLegs Junior Member

I travel with my carpool 1-2 times a week past Rt 110 and all the way east/west on I-66 to Gainesville. Usually between 6-7AM and 4-5PM. Driftwood #9 with spashguards with Priuschat license plate holder. CYA soon!

4. aaron-aggie

aaron-aggie New Member

Westward from Alexandria to Oakton in the morning and Eastward in the evening .
    averaging 48 mpg with that being the majority of the miles on the car