1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Green Mountain Power - Hymotion Conversion

Discussion in 'Prius, Hybrid, EV and Alt-Fuel News' started by jbumps wvu mntrs, Apr 12, 2009.

1. jbumps wvu mntrs

jbumps wvu mntrs PC Superfan

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
  2. josh2008

josh2008 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Absolutely correct about the political bs in the area. Now if we could just get these wind farms approved, things would be pretty decent.

3. finman

finman Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Nissan LEAF
    Wow, I read that comment about the power plant(s)...that person needs some education. I thought Vermont was a bit better than that opinion! Overall, as plug-ins come to our driveways, we all need to get the correct data and info out to those who still think all the Prius and EV myths are true. Hello, just point them to do some googling I say. I'm so wanting a plug-in Prius...

4. Frayadjacent

Frayadjacent Resident Conservative

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Green Mountain Power? Hmm.. My company does IT for Green Mountain Energy here in Texas. Not sure what their take is on hybrids, but I bet they like 'em. If I can only sell them on virtualization!

5. Per

Per New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    It's a shame the add-on systems don't use regenerative braking to charge the added batteries. I suppose it would be too complicated for an add-on system. Hopefully Toyota will correct this in their plug-in. I know several places where you could fully charge the added batteries out west. Otherwise they're just dead weight after the first 20-30 miles.