1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Greetings from Asheville, NC

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by [email protected], Feb 26, 2011.

1. yanyo@charter.net

[email protected] New Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    II
    On the 24th, for our 22nd wedding anniversary, we gave each other a 2009 neon blue Prius from the lot of Jim Barkley Toyota. We traded our '09 Corolla which was in excellent condition. It brought top dollar on the trade.

What a difference between these vehicles! As nice as the Corolla was, this Prius is fun to drive, and fun to learn about - especially getting used to sitting 'dead in the water' at the red light.:)

2. biggytwo

biggytwo Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Hello from Wisconsin...congratulations for 22 years and that is a super anniversary gift! All I got for my wife for 22 years was a 2008 model when I traded her in recently. But then again she was an older model.

As a new owner too, the Prius are fun to drive and there is a lot to learn about. This is a great forum with lots of good information. As a newcomer myself, welcome to the forum.

3. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    congrats and :welcome: !

4. Hal W

Hal W New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Welcome. You picked a great time to purchase your first Prius! It will save you big at the pumps. Hal

5. artnc

artnc Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Congrats,,,,,I got a Prius from that dealership a few months ago and it was the absolutely best car buying experience I ever had. There is something very uplifting about having a car that gets high 40's to low 50's in mileage consistently. And it also gives a decent ride!

6. jklhill

jklhill Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Congratulations on both counts. We got our super white 09 about a month ago and we are really enjoying it.

7. priushippie

priushippie New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    Welcome to priuschat!