1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Greetings from Northern Virginia!

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by annenet, Nov 25, 2008.

1. annenet

annenet Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2021 Prius
    Model:
    XLE AWD-e
    I am the very happy owner of a 2009 silver Prius! Actually this is my second Prius and we still have the first - a 2003 with 138000 miles on it. We bought that one in November 2002 for several reasons - it was cool looking, got great mileage, was tall enough for my husband to not recline the seat and I could use HOV on I95.

As this car does have quite a few miles on it and we just replaced the coolant pump we decided it needed to be "semi" retired - in other words our second car. The last thing we thought was there would be any on the lot! He drives the second as I'm the one who does the most driving so the new one went to me! Also, even though Virginia isn't issuing any more HOV plates, we can transfer it to the 2009. Per plan he'll get it in 2014, and I'll get the next one - wonder what the Prius will be like then!

So our two silver Prius' are refered to as 3 and 9.

2. Doc Willie

Doc Willie Shuttlecraft Commander

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Welcome! If you haven't found it already, there is a Forum here for 1st gen Prius owners. I suspect that they have a vew things to talk about since their cars are getting up there in miles and years.

3. JimboK

JimboK One owner, low mileage

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Welcome from a few miles to your south! Where in NoVA are you?

4. annenet

annenet Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2021 Prius
    Model:
    XLE AWD-e
    Woodbridge, 20 miles south of DC!

5. michelle203

michelle203 New Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Hi there, I just bought an '09 Magnetic Gray yesterday, and I'm a little further down 95 from you- Stafford. I've been driving a '94 Camry, and I can't wait to see how much better the gas mileage will be. What a beautiful car...but I also can't wait to see it in the sun!

6. angelinadavid

angelinadavid New Member

Vehicle:
    2003 Prius
    Welcome to south i hope you will enjoy here....

7. N3FOL

N3FOL Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Welcome and congrats. I am just a few hundred miles North of you. 3 should still have lots of miles left. My friend has over 200K miles and still going strong. Regards.