1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Greetings from (Sm)Albany, NY

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by Josho, Apr 8, 2008.

1. Josho

Josho Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    My wife and I will be picking up our brand, spankin' new 2008 Prius (with Option package 5) tomorrow morning. We live here in beautiful Albany, NY.

I have a lot of questions, in part because the last car I purchased was a Ford Explorer, 15 years ago. So...I've never owned a car with airbags, let alone a nav system, keyless entry, parking sensors, multifunction rear view mirrors, and so on.

I'm sure I'll be up nights for awhile, scouring the threads so I don't have to ask anything that's been asked a million times before.

Thanks for being here!

--Josh

2. Neicy

Neicy Member

Vehicle:
    2021 Prius Prime
    Model:
    XLE
    Welcome to Priuschat and congratulations. Some of us are gonna head off to the Green Grand Prix in Watkins Glen next month (May 3rd). Maybe we all can meet up there. Have fun driving!

3. Bill Merchant

Bill Merchant absit invidia

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    :welcome: Welcome to PriusChat, Josh! Don't be afraid to ask questions if you can't find answers, but thanks for reading and searching first. Congratulations! Enjoy the ride! Touch the voice recognition button and say Screen Off if it gets too confusing. Press the Info button on the wheel to get the screen back.

4. Prius 07

Prius 07 Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Congrats on the new car and welcome to PC. Get used to not seeing your favourite gas attendant as often.;)