1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Greetings!

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by GreenTree11, Jun 25, 2011.

1. GreenTree11

GreenTree11 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Hello to all...
    I've had my 2011 Prius II for a month, and I love it. I had a 17-year-old Honda Accord that was a trusty companion, but it came to the end of its useful life. My wife even cried a bit when we had to say good-bye. But the new Prius has earned a spot in our hearts. One month and more than one thousand miles tell us that we got another cream puff! It's a Winter Gray Metallic with BLU-Logic. I thought that the last thing I would ever want would be a bluetooth device because I figured it would be too distracting to talk on the phone and drive at the same time. I find, however, that I do use it and that it is safe. We hope to get many miles and many years out of our new Prius. By the way, I did read the owner's manual carefully. It has lots of useful information. And I don't do anything special while driving, but I have been averaging 50 miles per gallon of gas. Signing out for now... GreenTree11:)

2. JimboPalmer

JimboPalmer Tsar of all the Rushers

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Three
    Hi GreenTree, welcome from Greenwood! I hope you enjoy your Prius as much as I do mine!

3. spiderman

spiderman wretched

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Welcome aboard and enjoy the ride.

4. twittel

twittel Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Congrats on your Prius and welcome to PriusChat. :welcome:

Engjoy the high MPGs, technology and low emissions.