1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

GSP & audio

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by old geezer, Aug 25, 2015.

1. old geezer

old geezer Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    I have a 2010 Prius IV. Intermittently, when depressing the "Destination" button, the radio station "seeks" the next radio station and the destination screen does NOT appear. Also, when this occurring, depressing the "audio" button will cause the radio station to change as if I depressed the "track" button. This condition may last for 5 to 15 minutes after starting and driving the vehicle and then correct itself. I have tried to find a pattern and have been unable to determine or predict when this condition will happen. Once the unit begins to work, everything is fine until I stop and turn off the vehicle. When I return, it's a crap shoot; it may or may not work.
    Appreciate any ideas on what is causing this and the possible solutions.
    In short, it appears that the "Destination" button is connected to the "seek" button and the "audio" button is connected to the "track" button which driving me crazy since it will correct itself and has it's own time table and I have no control. Thanks.
    Old Geezer