1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

GW's safer world - NOT

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by etyler88, Mar 7, 2007.

1. etyler88

etyler88 etyler88

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Since Iraq was invaded terrorism has skyrocketed. Thanks for making us safer GW.

Big article with nice data charts at the end.

In our study we focused on the following questions:

Has jihadist terrorism gone up or down around the world since the invasion of Iraq?
    What has been the trend if terrorist incidents in Iraq and Afghanistan (the military fronts of the "war on terrorism") are excluded?
    Has terrorism explicitly directed at the United States and its allies also increased?

http://www.motherjones.com/news/featurex/2...q_effect_2.html

2. desynch

desynch Die-Hard Conservative

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    How many terrorist attacks have been prevented by the interrogations and detainment of suspects?

On our on soil, that is..

3. F8L

F8L Protecting Habitat & AG Lands

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(desynch @ Mar 7 2007, 04:06 PM) [snapback]401947[/snapback]</div>
    I don't see that as applicable because we will never know if any were truely planned.

It's like me saying that no large meteorites have blasted Sacramento off the map because I installed a new meteor repelling satelite dish on my roof. Well have any meteors blasted Sacramento? No, of course not so that means my dish worked! :lol:

4. desynch

desynch Die-Hard Conservative

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(F8L @ Mar 8 2007, 01:00 AM) [snapback]402089[/snapback]</div>
    Surely there are some attacks prevented here on our soil. You don't know of any?

5. Lywyllyn

Lywyllyn New Member

Vehicle:
    2001 Prius
    Mmmh are there more attacks or are we now paying more attention, thus cover more of these events in the news?

I would say we have more publicized attacks for sure. Are people more pissed off because they see more destruction in their country.. yep! More attacks because of it?... likely.