1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

haha galaxeeeeeeee

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by Mystery Squid, Jan 15, 2006.

1. Mystery Squid

Mystery Squid Junior Member

I accidentally clicked upon your name and saw your pic. in your profile... You're just about exactly what I pictured, EXCEPT, I pictured you with a pony tail....

:p

2. galaxee

galaxee mostly benevolent

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
  3. Mystery Squid

It just is. :lol:

Seriously though, I'm betting most of the time it's in a pony tail isn't it? :p

Edit: ahahaha holy coinkee-dink batman!

4. galaxee

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    right now.
    [attachmentid=1809]

kinda tired, it is almost 3am after all...

5. Mystery Squid

Nice!!

It's hard to tell whether it's in a pony tail or not though....

edit: ok, it is...!

6. galaxee

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    ya it's getting long. that's the point really. there's a hair tie in there somewhere.

7. Mystery Squid

Well, keep up the long hair... Guys/husbands tend to get disappointed when you show up with "low maintenance" short hair. However, they will compliment you regardless... But deep inside however...

:ph34r:

8. galaxee

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    he's encouraged me to chop it, actually. i refuse to do it. i missed having hair halfway down my back. he'll tell me what he thinks- but if it's not going to make me happy he'll try to word it very carefully :lol:

9. Mystery Squid

:lol:

I do not know, that's pretty strange... I've yet to meet a man who encourages short hair...

:lol:

10. galaxee

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    eh, coming from a guy who doesn't care much about his general appearance- i'm not surprised ;)

i just end up doing my own thing anyway. he's in it for more than the hair, or he's hiding it extremely well :lol:

so i take it you're a long-haired-girl kinda guy. what's the appeal over short hair?

11. Mystery Squid

It's faaaar more feminine.... and faaaaar more attractive....

Plus, it's a mechanism for all sort of signals... If she tosses her hair into your face "jokingly" at a movie theather, or drapes it onto you in some manner, that's a VERY GOOD sign, it can also be used to indicate interest, you know, the whole "flicking" of the hair thing... PLUS, you get visual cues, if she plays with her hair too much, she might be nervous....

HOWEVER, there are exceptions. On occasion, I'll come across a female with short hair for which it looks "right". It's rare though...

12. tracysbeans

tracysbeans Member

I have ALWAYS had long hair. I wouldn't look right with short hair.

TRUST me I know for sure that guys like long hair. Especially blond hair. When I used to go out clubbing and wore skimpy outfits I would turn many guys heads. (Some girls too :unsure: ) I guess it also helped that I have blue eyes and was petite too.

I had lot of FUN teasing those guys at the bars. They would come around just to view my current outfit for that night! Many people said I dressed like I was from Chicago or something. Most girls just threw on a pair of blue jeans. NOT me! I decked myself out all the way. From hair, to makeup, to clothes, and red long (natural) nails.

Now I'm TO busy making money to tease the guys anymore! It was ALOT of FUN! There was tons of guys who were suckers for petite blond girl.

Maybe I better deck myself out again now that I'm driving a hot new car B)

13. Mystery Squid

Yup. You don't seem like you'd look right with short hair AT ALL.

As for the blonde thing, I think that's an urban legend. Between my friends and I, it's a 50/50 split.... And I hate to tell you, but guys are suckers for ANY petite girl, blonde or not! :lol:

EDIT: LOL, I thought you were galaxee because of the avatar!!!!!!!

14. galaxee

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    gotcha, squid. most guys i've met have liked long hair too.

tracy, i've always been a jeans-and-t-shirt kinda girl. what got the guys to head to my group of girls at the college bars had nothing to do with what we were wearing. but i won't reveal any more details than that because they're rather incriminating. :eek:

but this poses the question: do blondes really have more fun?

i'm by no means petite but i've had no trouble attracting decent men. until they see the wedding ring that is :lol: then they usually find a quick exit and i just laugh about it.

15. tracysbeans

tracysbeans Member

Oh yeah I would guess so LOL

16. tracysbeans

tracysbeans Member

I think so!

17. tracysbeans

tracysbeans Member

I think some guys might like that your married too. Maybe a challenge? :huh:

18. Mystery Squid

Oh yeah, here's another bit from the guy end:

guys who fall for the chicks teasing, are pathetic. The REAL men know it's nothing but an ego feed. There's only ONE reason they buy into it, and that's because they feel they might get lucky for that night ONLY.

19. Mystery Squid

That exists, but I think it's an exception, and a very small percentage...

HOWEVER, in other cases, it actually makes conversation easier, because there's nothing to "worry" about, as neither party has any of THAT interest.

20. galaxee

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius