1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Hail Key Chain

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by heliotropehead, Dec 7, 2004.

1. heliotropehead

heliotropehead New Member

Last night my PO box gave birth to a tiny black velvet pouch containing my hybrid key chain. Oh yes, after a long 8+ months of waiting it is finally where it belongs. Next to my FOB. That is all.
    :)

2. snarfo

snarfo New Member

Congrats! I got mine a few months ago... I also got a couple pleasant "thanks for waiting" letters.

My dealer said I should see my car in February or March... just in time to road trip to New York to see my mother in the spring. Sometimes serendipity can be a marvelous thing.

3. Batavier

Batavier Member

Hurray!!

Party!!

:D

Gratz on the key chain!

4. efusco

efusco Moderator Emeritus
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Seems like they would have, out of respect, sent one to us early adopters...oh well, my $25 went to charity to get mine.

5. bruceha_2000

bruceha_2000 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    Hmm, mine was attached to the letter it came with using that rubbery sticky stuff, no velvet pouch. Not complaing though, I would have to find something to do with the pouch!
    Since there isn't any reason to pull the FOB out, I put my keys on the Prius key chain but nothing is connected to the fob.