1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Half Life 10 year anniversary sale - 98 cents

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by JackDodge, Nov 21, 2008.

1. JackDodge

JackDodge Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Half-Life 10 year anniversary sale - 98 cents

Half-Life

Evidently, in honor of its ten-year anniversary, Half-Life, one of the truly great 3-D computer games, is on sale today only for $.98. Yes, 98 cents. If you're one of those people who've not played computer games before and balk at the price, today's your lucky day. The only real risk that you run is getting so addicted that you buy Half-Life 2 which is even better. Take a chance :cool:

[​IMG]

2. eagle33199

eagle33199 Platinum Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Two
    it's been 10 years? Wow, i feel old... i need to sit down and let this soak in.

3. efusco

efusco Moderator Emeritus
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Never played the original half-life. I completed HL2 on PC a few years ago, but recently bought the Orange Box and am playing through HL2 again before embarking on Episode 1, Episode 2 and the rest of the goodies in the Orange box.

HL2 is a really fun FPS game.

4. MO Dale

MO Dale Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    I have to say this is one of my favorite game series and certainly the best FPS in my book. I've had The Orange Box since it came out, and have developed a slight addiction to Team Fortress 2.

Anybody want to play? :)