1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Hancook efren Eco h433 anyone? I've got them on order.

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by Marty1234, Mar 22, 2013.

1. Marty1234

Marty1234 New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Hello, it's time for my first set of tires. I've had my 2006 Prius for 8 months now. I've read some great things about the Hancook efren Eco h433s however i believe they have yet to be released in california or the U.S. but are in the warehouse locally and should be released any day, I've got mine on order $450 out the door including tax and alignmen 185/65r15's. Anyone, anywhere have experience with this tire? I've heard they've been available in Australia and Europe for over a year now...

2. F8L

F8L Protecting Habitat & AG Lands

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Not yet. There was a lot of hype coming from Hankook. They sound interesting but the use of veiled marketing wording makes me wonder. Quotes like this make me suspicious.

"First to receive highest possible grade for Energy Efficiency Grading System for Tires in Korea
    First imported tire in Japan to receive the highest AAA mark in the Labeling System for Fuel Efficient Tires"

What tires are sold in Korea?

So the Hankooks didn't beat non-imported tires so Bridgestone could have a more efficient tire like the Ecopia EP001s or whatever their domestic name is for the tire.

I guess I've just been let down too many times by such claims. So far nothing in North America beats the old Energy Saver A/S in terms of efficiency and those came out in 2009. :)