1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Happy 2020 New Years Eve-Day! Any plans?

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by hill, Dec 31, 2019.

1. hill

hill High Fiber Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    or is it 2019 .... who knows.
    20191231_134201-1.jpg
    Since get over to FHOP @ least once a year - here goes .... iJust finished making a batch of my serious world-famous hatch & Carolina Reaper chili parmesan cheese artichoke, cilantro & cream cheese dip. Washing it down with Captain Morgan & leftover Christmas eggnog, while enjoying the 72° afternoon winter So Cal sun. Anybody else doing the day?
    Anybody ?

2. Raytheeagle

Raytheeagle Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2019 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Plus
    Some of her family is over for a scrabble game with a light cheese and cracker spread :).

Some Chandon sparkling now, a nice red with dinner followed by a fantastic dessert wine:

0DC34A88-7453-401A-B96F-A40CE6E00529.jpeg

Nice relaxing evening(y).

scona likes this.
  3. scona

scona Active Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    N/A
    Netflix until they light up the Space Needle in Seattle on King 5, weather permitting, then a short period of childish behavior and then naptime. All the best for 2020 to all on the forum, from drizzly Vancouver Island, B.C.

Raytheeagle likes this.
  4. fuzzy1

fuzzy1 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    You mean Wednesday night?:)

OK. electric light show. But what about those mounted but unused fireworks? Wouldn't the safest thing to do, have a fireworks show 24 hours late when the winds are back down to safe levels? It seems safer than disassembling those live pyrotechnics.

=============
    I found some notices. The high wind warning over land has been been dropped, but the gale warning over the waters a stone's throw away continues until 4 a.m. Next try at 2 a.m., winds permitting. If not then, then 7 p.m. Wednesday.

==================
    The fireworks couldn't go at 2 a.m. either, with the fire marshal indicating that the winds up there were still too strong. (So what? With flood-watch wetness, it seems very highly unlikely that the sparks could find anything to ignite, let alone spread anywhere.) But the backup plan of 7 p.m. tonight has disappeared from the Space Needle twitter feed, replaced by outright cancellation.

#4 fuzzy1, Jan 1, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2020
  5. scona

scona Active Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    N/A
    Not hardly confusing at all. Not a great start for 2020 for Seattle. Even Sydney, Australia managed to set off their fireworks in the midst of
    all those terrible fires.

6. Perindis

Perindis New Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Base
    A bit late but Happy New Year everyone:) Plans are good:) I'm going to Athens to live in my property in Greece here for some time. I'm on vacation now. Hope there will be great days:)

7. ETC(SS)

ETC(SS) The OTHER One Percenter.....

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    I don't know whether to wish you a Happy New Year or a happy Independence Day!
    :D

Prodigyplace likes this.