1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Happy Day!

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Salsa9wannabe, Nov 30, 2004.

1. Salsa9wannabe

Salsa9wannabe New Member

I picked up my Salsa Red Prius last night. Ever since I can't stop smiling. :D :D (My cheeks don't hurt yet.)

Everything went as smoothly as possible - thank you Alexandria Toyota. :D

I also want to thank everyone who posts to this site. I went to the dealership armed with my check list and everything was in order -- includng the plugs, oil, valet cards etc. :D :D

On the way home on the classic rock station the perfect song came on --- I don't remember the title but some of the lyrics are "I've been waiting so long for the sunshine...." PERFECT. Anyone remember this song? I promise I won't sing it -- (don't want to hurt anyone) :D :D

Just on thing - I'm no longer a Wannabe. What to do??

2. tntna

tntna New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Salsa9wannabe\";p=\"53880)</div>
    Start reading about modifications... :)

Congrats on getting your Prius! Have fun with it. We're at 7 days and still learning some things, though I think I have 90% usability down.

For example, something I learned today. I took a work friend for a test drive and wanted to show off the nav system. Plotted a course for a grocery store. Returned to car, started heading back to work and a return course was plotted without me doing anything. SWEET. IMPRESSED. Also learned voice command had a SCREEN OFF command.

3. bruceha_2000

bruceha_2000 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Salsa9wannabe\";p=\"53880)</div>
    PM Danny if you want to change your user name

4. TonyPSchaefer

TonyPSchaefer Your Friendly Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    Congratulations!

Ah, to experience again the larger-than-life feeling of driving Priapus home for the first time. I actually stopped at a store on the way home so I could get out, lock him up, then later walk out and get in. He looked so perfect sitting in the lot.

Never stop smiling.
    Welcome to the Cult. You've paid your admission fees. Now your duties include answering all questions about your new car and waving with a big smile at every Prius you see in the wild. :wave: