1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Happy Easter

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by marjflowers, Apr 16, 2006.

1. marjflowers

marjflowers New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Silas and Tiger Lily would like to wish you all a very happy Easter egg bunny. Actually, Silas (the psychotic Siamese) is in a catnip coma, but I'm sure he shares our sentiments!

Peace --

2. hycamguy07

hycamguy07 New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Well I dont wishyour cats any thing... But I will wish you a Happy Easter!:D

3. daniel

daniel Cat Lovers Against the Bomb

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    I hope both you and the cats had a happy Easter. I spaced out and forgot to buy my traditional chocolate rabbit, so I had a slightly healthier Easter than usual.

I love it that christians celebrate the most important date of their liturgical calendar by eating chocolate rabbits and candy eggs. I'm with you on this one. Any excuse to eat chocolate!

4. aaf709

aaf709 Ravenpaw of ThunderClan

Vehicle:
    2022 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Limited
    Easter was sad for us. A stray cat we fed and named "Tom" was struck by a car on Easter Sunday. :( Instead of going to my parents to take them to dinner, we took the poor cat to the pet emergency clinic to be euthanized (the clinic knew us and did it for free). Since I had parked poorly I was able to use the EV mod to move to a better spot.

Hope yours was better.

5. marjflowers

marjflowers New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(aaf709 @ Apr 17 2006, 10:16 AM) [snapback]240893[/snapback]</div>
    Sorry your kitty died. It is so hard to lose them.

Peace --