1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Happy new owner in Tri-Cities

Discussion in 'Local Prius Club Main Forum' started by jbocer, Apr 21, 2005.

1. jbocer

jbocer New Member

Last Thursday evening I bought a new Pruis, Salsa base, paid MSRP at Kendall Toyota in Eugene OR. I'm very happy. Traded in my '01 F150.

Toughest part of the whole deal was that I had a paperless / electronic title for the F150 that no state except WA will recognize. Fortunately, the company that financed my truck came through with a paper title. I drove to Spokane Friday to get the title in person and then back to Eugene Saturday to re-structure the deal with the trade-in. That greatly reduced the sales tax (8.6% here) I had to pay, because it is applied to the difference between the new car and trade-in values.

The tire pressure at the dealer was about 36/34 psi so I upped it to 40/38. Drove the Prius home to Kennewick at around 60-65 MPH 49.3 MPG trip.

I'm learning so much here at PruisChat. DaveinOlyWA was especially helpful. Thanks Dave!

2. DaveinOlyWA

DaveinOlyWA 3rd Time was Solariffic!!

Vehicle:
    2013 Nissan LEAF
    Model:
    Persona
    you are very welcome. enjoy your new car. if you have any questions this is the place to get the answer.

3. Frank Hudon

Frank Hudon Senior Member

Dave we have to get him out to Lacey for the fair.

4. hdrygas

hdrygas New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Welcome, with all the engineers in the Tri Cities area I would think that there would be a lot of Prii in your area.