1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Happy Thanksgiving

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by paprius4030, Nov 22, 2007.

1. paprius4030

paprius4030 My first Prius

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    I want to wish all Pruis chatters a Haapy Thanksgiving and especially to my newly made friends from the Kentucky Camry plant tour group back on Columbus Day. I'm especially thankful to have met a great group of people.

2. GreenIsGood

GreenIsGood New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(paprius4030 @ Nov 22 2007, 09:42 AM) [snapback]542874[/snapback]</div>

This Thanksgiving, I am grateful for many, many things, both great and small. I'm also grateful I get to spend a few hours fooling around with all the nifty stuff in our new Prius (just got it Tuesday evening!).

This forum has been a huge help in deciding what we wanted and I'm certain you all will continue to be a valuable resource for information and support. Now if I can only train myself not to look at the NAV system screen while driving....

3. cireecnop1

cireecnop1 New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Hapy Thanksgiving!!!

4. patsparks

patsparks An Aussie perspective

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Happy turkey day!

5. DaveinOlyWA

DaveinOlyWA 3rd Time was Solariffic!!

Vehicle:
    2013 Nissan LEAF
    Model:
    Persona
    ty pa... happy thanksgiving to you and all others who visit here and any other forums that deal with GW, energy issues and just plain ole watching out for my kids quality of life.

enjoy what you have now and keep working towards a future where your kids can also enjoy what they have