1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

TGB4 2013 Happy to announce Bridgestone Tires as sponsor of To Go Before 2013! Plus, prizes!

Discussion in 'To Go Before 2014' started by Danny, Apr 30, 2013.

1. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    We keep getting awesome news for this year's To Go Before event! Bridgestone has come on as a sponsor for this year's show, which means every attendee will get a cool surprise in their bag, plus...
    Bridgestone-Logo-Tag-Color.jpg.jpg
    ECOPIA clr.jpg.jpg

One lucky attendee will go home with a certificate good for a full set of Bridgestone Ecopia tires! No need to worry about finding space to bring them home, Bridgestone will ship them to the tire shop of your choice.

About To Go Before:
    The first national Prius owner festival will be held Friday, Saturday and Sunday, June 14th, 15th and 16th. Some of the events include technical sessions by Toyota's Gurus, the Toyota Ride & Drive, lots of food, aftermarket accessory vendors, and fellowship with your fellow Prius owners.

If you love your Prius, To Go Before 2013 is an event you do not want to miss.

Discounted registration ends on May 14th, so register now using promo code 'PriusChat' for $30 off.

krmcg and F8L like this.
  2. F8L

F8L Protecting Habitat & AG Lands

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Very good news, Danny!

*goes to check the tread left on his OE tires*

3. matt b.

matt b. Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    I got Yokohama's factory tires last month and now that you have Bridgestone on board it looks like I should have got the a ecopia's that I was first offeredm
    can we talk about price no one's complaining about price for the event for two people $200 because of that I'm not going !!
    I have get togethers with my family all the time and it doesn't cost me $200 what do you say you lower the price not allowed normal people to show up and pay for the event ??

I want to go I just don't want to have to give my left you know what to do it..Danny can you tell me how many reservations you have for that weekend and I bet you have twice as many if you lower the price lower the entry fee !!!

About To Go Before:
    The first national Prius owner festival will be held Friday, Saturday and Sunday, June 14th, 15th and 16th. Some of the events include technical sessions by Toyota's Gurus, the Toyota Ride & Drive, lots of food, aftermarket accessory vendors, and fellowship with your fellow Prius owners.

If you love your Prius, To Go Before 2013 is an event you do not want to miss.

Discounted registration ends on May 14th, so register now using promo code 'PriusChat' for $30 off.[/quote]

[/quote]213.00 dollars for a day and a half.. that includes 70.00 for a passenger,who made up that price?? the price is a big issue in these bad economic times. we live 15 miles from the park and are getting priced out of an event, this is not a concert,nba game, baseball game, just a prius get together. we love our prius, just not 213.00 at a get together

4. F8L

F8L Protecting Habitat & AG Lands

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Think you've made you point yet?

krmcg likes this.
  5. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    The total is $173 for an attendee and a guest to come. It includes everything but lodging and transportation. All meals, activities, parking, t-shirt, swag bag, etc are all included in that price.

This is the first complaint I've heard about the price. Out of curiosity, what would a good price point be in your mind?

We're not looking to get a massive turnout. We want a high quality turnout.

6. ericbecky

ericbecky Hybrid Battery Hero

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Matt b,
    The price includes Friday dinner, Saturday continental breakfast, Saturday lunch, Saturday dinner. Plus all the swag and entertainment and camaraderie.
    How many other conferences have you gone to that costs under $250 per person that would offer so much?
    I know I've attended conferences and spent MUCH more and gotten a whole lot less out of it.
    I'm not saying the price is low, I'm just saying that it is the going rate for events.

If you want to plan you own low-cost event outside of this one, go for it. A local club gathering would be cheap and easy to set up. And you still would have a lot of fun.

krmcg likes this.