1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Has anyone gotten Costco pricing on delivered GenIII?

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by candela, Jun 15, 2009.

1. candela

candela New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    If there are any 2010 owners that actually got Costco discount, could you post discount and what package you got?
    Thanks!

2. newbie101

newbie101 New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    As far as I know, there will not be a Costco discount on the G3 at this point. They usually do not do this with brand new models, especially hybrids.

What i can say is that I had negotiated a rate to buy a G2 through a Costco dealership. I put in a deposit, but after a week they said they would not be able to get the G2 model as I wanted it. They therefore offered to carry the fee over to a G3, which I'm hopefully picking up at the end of this week.

The change in MSRPs, however, from G2 to G3 is substantial, the G3s being cheaper. The number I agreed upon was essentially invoice for a G2. This figure, however, is only a few hundred off MSRP for a G3. Still a good deal, but Costco won't be doing much to help you at this point! Hope this is helpful.

3. accordingly

accordingly Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    I was quoted $250 off MSRP with Costco discount from Russ Darrow in Milwaukee WI. I asked for a package III with no BS.

1 person likes this.
  4. theDogLady

theDogLady Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    I was offered $800 off MSRP for IV with Solar Roof from Rotters Toyota in Olympia, WA. Try to work with Mike Carter -- he's very helpful. I was having a negative experience until I was switched to work with him.