1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Has anyone tried this??

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by madams, May 16, 2005.

1. madams

madams New Member

I found this -- I don't know if it works, I am not recommending it being done BUT I am very interested if anyone has tried it and the results. Supposedly this completely enables the 'bluetooth' on the verizon V710. All and any comments would be greatly appreciated.

http://irish.typepad.com/irisheyes/2004/12...ola_v710_b.html

2. tag

tag Senior Member

I have a V710 and, trust me, there's nothing floating around at the moment that will enable OBEX (which is what we need to transfer our phonebooks to our cars).

The "hack" discussed is an old one. In fact, it pre-dates the release of the new Verizon software (the .0R version). Basically, the "Superdave" deal is the new Verizon software coupled with a 41a seem edit and what that means is you'll be able to transfer files via Bluetooth IF you have Mobile Phonetools and a Bluetooth adapter on your computer. That's about it. The hack mentioned will NOT allow you to do BT transfers from your V710 to another BT-enabled device (e.g., BT-enabled phone or PDA) nor will you be able to transfer the phonebook from your V710 to your Prius.