1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Has your Prius C awakened you to the foolish habits of other drivers?

Discussion in 'Prius c Main Forum' started by priusCpilot, Mar 20, 2012.

1. priusCpilot

priusCpilot Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Four
    So as the herds of cars and suvs move light to light and want to accelerate past you only to rush to light and slow down hard wait there. Mean while you pulse and glide with good timing as the light turned green and you didn't even have to uses your brake hehe. So now they are off again and one in the heard wants to go 20 miles over the limit to beat the light which he did but where did he go? Well I guess he wasn't able to make the next light after that as I met him again and pulsed and glide past them all on a turn. 20 miles later I showed 66mpg.

Attached Files:

2. vinnie97

vinnie97 Whatever Works

Vehicle:
    2018 Tesla Model 3
    Model:
    N/A
    Unfortunately, that good habit won't ensure you hit all the greens. I got hit by 2 reds at the most inopportune of times and had to slam the brakes harder than I would've liked on a recent trip back home.

3. Tek55

Tek55 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    I find consolation in knowing that on those rare BAD occassions, I "ONLY" get 40+ MPG vs 50-60.

It's nice to have one's eyes opened to consumption.

Now when people pass me in a rush of road rage, I feel absolutely no aggression I just laugh at their 12-16 MPG.