1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Hauled a ton of stuff. Pretty good interior space.

Discussion in 'Prius c Main Forum' started by Jake123, Apr 29, 2013.

1. Jake123

Jake123 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    Had my wife's baby shower this past weekend. 66 miles away so obviously we brought the C to save some money on gas. Well, we stuffed it completely full of baby gifts with the rear seats down and cargo cover removed. All that and we still got 65 mpg on the mostly highway drive back!

Sorry, no pics. But you can imagine the rear seats were down and just barely enough space left for me to get a glimpse through the rear view mirror.

PLSPUSH and RocMills like this.
  2. RocMills

RocMills Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    Yeah, I think lots of people underestimate how much you can get in this "little" car.

And congratulations on the baby!

3. ztanos

ztanos All-around Geek!

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Four
    Yeah, there is more space than people think. I put a tent, 3 bag chairs, a canopy, a camping hammock, my small suitcase and a cooler full of beer in the back of mine. Then I stopped and got groceries and fit them back there as well. It's a good thing I am great at Tetris or I would have removed the cover, but man is this thing better than I initially thought it would be.

RocMills likes this.
  4. B2FiNiTY

B2FiNiTY Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    When u fold the seats down, it can haul a good amount.

5. minkus

minkus Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    People who complain about cargo space generally seem to be bad at car tetris. And/or imagine themselves frequently hauling large amounts of crap, which they'll never actually do. On the odd occasion more cargo space is needed, that's what multiple trips/friends/uhaul trucks/those large pickups at Lowe's and Home Depot are for.

Rob.au likes this.