1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Have $$$ Will Travel "Anywhere" For Touring Edition

Discussion in 'Dealers & Pricing' started by marshallmarshall, May 29, 2008.

1. marshallmarshall

marshallmarshall New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    The dealers in the Washington D.C. area are claiming that they cannot get a touring edition. They want a deposit to put me on a list for a base model '08 to be delivered in the next 6 to 8 weeks. I refuse to back down from finding my "dream" Prius: touring in black, white, or dark grey with package 6. I am willing to fly almost anywhere to make my dream a reality...and, I am willing to pay the b-i-g bucks! Help, please to make me happy.:pound::pound:

2. Pri-Pri

Pri-Pri New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Last week my wife and I drove to Huntsville Alabama (from Dallas TX) to purchase a Grey Touring Package 5 (we ordered it one week and they got it the following week). We did have to put down a $500 refundable deposit but that seemed ok.

We worked with Dwayne at Bill Penney Toyota. Bill Penney Toyota in Huntsville AL, offering new and used Toyotas, a Toyota Dealer and 2007 Toyota Camry, Camry Hybrid, Yaris, FJ Cruiser, Tundra, and Rav4 Bill Penney Toyota sells Cars, Trucks, SUVs, and Toyota Hybrid vehicles

We paid list price and they had substantially reduced prices for accessories such as bumper protector, mud flaps, etc. I'd do it again and have no problems recommending it.

Mark Ringo

3. charansr

charansr Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    If you are that desperate, i suggest you look at sfbayarea on craigslist. I just saw some ads for a touring pkg6 in there. Good Luck!