1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

HAVING CODE PROBLEM C1311,C1313,C1377

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by UMAIR, Dec 22, 2013.

1. UMAIR

UMAIR New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Hello Guys

i got prius 2006 t3 dont have any grip on the brake took it to the dealer they told me skid control unit needed to be replaced having these codes and asking £2335 to get the part then see what will happen

it was working just fine 4 days ago just parked the car started sound in coming from the dashboard plus clicking sound also like indicator sound also brake padel is soft when press it it does work but very slow no lights on dash i thought brake pads are finished changed them one was of one was very less but changed both of them no luck when i start the car after i put in D sound start again plus the clicking sound. i took the car from dealer parked the car next day the battery died will be changing it today also.
    main question what should i do after i was reading some thread they recon change the battery and relay and fuse did check fuse they look fine to me what about relay should i change them or how to check them or which ones are more important to change as checked they are so many abs fues in the fuse box and 4 relays in relay box.

please help me out if any one had the same problem how to fix it

2. Zedhomme

Zedhomme Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Three
    You may have cause a problem when you changed the pads. If you don't know how to do it without getting air in the system or causing faults it can be a real problem that are best for a dealer to fix with his computer, but the place you took it too may be trying to take advantage of you or just not experts in Prius brake system.. I would ask for some help on this site from others from the starting point that you may have caused the issue by changing the pads. Britprius is very knowledgeable. Maybe he or another Prius guru will help you. That one is beyond my area of expertise.