1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Having trouble uploading a picture

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by kayemarschke2, Apr 17, 2007.

1. kayemarschke2

kayemarschke2 New Member

for my avitar. Any suggestions?

2. Darken

Darken Active Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Premium
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(kayemarschke2 @ Apr 17 2007, 09:57 PM) [snapback]425012[/snapback]</div>
    Obivious points here, but I'll mention them in case. Depending on the picture you are looking to upload, you may need to resize it down to the 150 X 100 maximum...you can do this via any photo editing software. I have noticed the system will also resize your image, but I'm not sure if there are limitations on the input size.

More obvious would be are you selecting the image from the proper directory on your computer and then clicking apply on the avater screen?

Fianlly it doesn't always show up properly on the avatar settings screen....do a post and see if it shows there properly. Hope some or all of this helps.

3. MarinJohn

MarinJohn Senior Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Darken @ Apr 18 2007, 09:23 PM) [snapback]425867[/snapback]</div>
    This is often the ticket. Upload it. sign off PC. sign back in and check your post. Once you get the hang of it change your avatar every so often so we viewers may benefit from your photo talents. Best of luck. MJ