1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Hawaiian seat covers

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by priuslynn, Aug 14, 2010.

1. priuslynn

priuslynn Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    total newbie here .. Prius 3 with nav package and cloth seats. I love having Hawaiian seat covers. Anyone found these? Are the Prius 2010 seats standard size so I could order one piece? will be posting other questions on other spots as I'm having problems seeing my various displays in bright sun, sigh.

2. Rae Vynn

Rae Vynn Artist In Residence

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Check out "Wet Okole" seat covers... they come in virtually any pattern you want, are waterproof, and they carry seat covers by Model, so you will get the perfect fit.

3. rrolff

rrolff Prius Surgeon

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    It looks like front and rear can cost like $450. Also, you need to make sure they are "air bag" approved (seats have them).

You can almost get leather for that price (classio)........

4. priuslynn

priuslynn Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    I'm not looking for a fancy seat .. I just want the hawaiian patterned seat COVERS. Usually they go for about $50, easy to pick up on the islands but I'm in California right now. Anyone seen these hawaiian fabric seat covers for prius or know if the prius seats are standard size? Mahalo (thanks)