1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

HDD Navweather Question

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by Mike Rosenzweig, Aug 29, 2013.

1. Mike Rosenzweig

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Hi All...I have the Sirius XM NavWeather function on my radio, and when I go select NavWeather, the map displays proiperly, but no storms or other weather features shows up....only the present location and map shows up. I am, however, able to get current conditions and forecasts for the individual cities. Is this typical or does something need to be turned on at XM to get weather data on the map? My car is a 2013 Prius four with JBL system , so I'm assuming I have the latest updates. Thanks for any help and feedback.

Thanks,
    Mike

2. Mike Rosenzweig

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Well...I contacted XM and they were able to fix it by resending the signal to the radio, so it's work great now, and the map showed lots of thunderstorms today on my commute home too. As a side note, it was stop and go traffic for over two hours today...but...I got 70 miles per gallon (on display)...so not bad at all :).