1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Heartland Toyota WA Rocks

Discussion in 'Dealers & Pricing' started by Sharon, Jun 2, 2004.

1. Sharon

Sharon New Member

Can't say enough good things about Heartland Toyota in Bremerton WA.
    Even though I live in Everett, after doing my research and talking to their "Prius schooled" sales rep, Mike Santander, I choose to drive 1.5 hr south to be placed on their shorter [28] main waiting list. This was back in mid March when other dealerships in and around the Seattle area were reaching 100 and over in length. It took Heartland 2.5 months to get me the car I had ordered (#9) and handed it over at MSRP. They did so politely, gently, and with integrity. He was very through, even at 10:30PM on Monday night. We left the dealership at 11:00 PM, with their memorial day weekend special gift of 12 cases of pop loaded neatly in the back. That's a lot of extra weight and still on the 90 mi trip home averaged 48.9 mpg. (Car had 8 mi at delivery)
    I am thrilled with the car and my purchase experience. And even though I most likely will not be using them for my maintenance services, it feels great knowing if I call him with questions, I'm talking to one sales rep who really knows what he's talking about. If you call him, tell him Sharon Johnson from Everett sent you. Never know, maybe the referral will get me more pop. :roll: