1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Heated Seat Switches

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by cairo94507, Jan 14, 2006.

1. cairo94507

cairo94507 Active Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Here is a picture of where I had the switches for my seat heaters installed. They are easy to get to and look nice here IMO. Member Aridon99 asked for these, I hope he finds them.

2. TonyPSchaefer

TonyPSchaefer Your Friendly Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    Alright, now that's just really neat.

You'd better hope your cat doesn't learn to use them or you may never get it out of your car. :) (of course, I'm typing this with a heat-seeking-Nina on my lap)

3. cairo94507

cairo94507 Active Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Well thank you. I put some thought into it. The installers of course wanted to place the switches on the bottom of the seat, on the cover on the side of the seats by the door sills. How easy that would have been for them and how difficult it would be for the user...so I put them where it made sens for us.
    My cats are both in bed right now with the electric blanket on....spoiled, both of them.

4. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Hey, that looks like the same button by the Finnish PCer. Same company maybe?

5. Beetwo

Beetwo New Member

can I ask you how much that ran you?

6. barry

barry Guest

My dealer said the cost would be $275 for two seats. I took the car so maybe the price would change although he told me where to go directly for the leather seats and heated seats installation.
    Barry~

7. darelldd

darelldd Prius is our Gas Guzzler

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    :confused:

You paid $275 complete for the front two heated seats? Or you took off with the car after hearing the price and had them installed elsewhere? Or did it yourself?

Sorry, I'm late to the conversation, obviously!