1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Heatshield

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by Canuck, Dec 16, 2005.

1. Canuck

Canuck Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    I would like to comment on the service of Canvas Works when I ordered a front windshield Heatshield on 6 Dec 05. Since I occasionaly skip a few brain manipulations these days somehow my order,when I printed it out, said I'd ordered a 01-03 Prius shield when I thought I'd ordered a 05 Model. I quickly e-mailed Velma Gonzales of Canvas Works ( enjoyed a virtual tour of their facilities) to explain my error and also Danny Cooper . Each responded with the speed of light or at least the speed of the internet to put things right. To add to this story we received the package via UPS here in BC, Canada around 12 Dec 05 and would like to report that it fitted like a glove in the front windshield. Ya' we know we have to wait until at least April to enjoy the benefits of the Heatshield but it sure makes a great Christmas stocking stuffer for my wife........needs a longer stocking than she usually wears.
    Thanks Velma and Danny :D
    Gary