1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Hello again....

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by Liberanos, Mar 23, 2008.

1. Liberanos

Liberanos New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    I'm a returning poster from days gone by. Seems my old info was lost or something. Anyway I find my avatar mildly amusing as I hope you do too. My '05 package 6 that I've had since new is still rolling along. My daughters have one excuse or another to "borrow" it as often as possible. Mostly it's the nav system I think. It can't be the mileage as they rarely fill it up. I'm real tempted to get an '08 but I'd also like to have a plug in. The GM Volt will no doubt steal some of Toyota's glory in the hybrid arena. I'm sure I can find a thread here re: Plug In Prii if I look. When can we have one? Anyone know?? Doc Fusco?? You still lurking in here?
    Peace,
    Paul

2. JimboK

JimboK One owner, low mileage

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Welcome (back), Paul! Don't remember you, so it must have been long ago.

Yeah, the Doc is around, but much more than lurking. Still doing a wonderful job of patiently answering the same redundant newbie questions and policing the trolls and flamers.

As for the plug-in, who knows? Rumor has it that the next generation (2010?) might be plug-in, but nothing close to any official announcement from Toyota.