1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Hello all, from Upstate NY!!!

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by BerkshirePrius, Apr 16, 2007.

1. BerkshirePrius

BerkshirePrius New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Hello, I have had my 2005 Driftwood Pearl beauty for about a week now. I absolutetly love this car. This site has been the determining factor in the purchase. I have already added the mud flaps, vent visors, a cargo net, rear bumper protector, and the screen protector and hood. I also changed the oil and filter (Mobil1), and replaced the air filters. I have purchased the side mouldings, window tint, and GBS, but need to make room in the garage and wait for this snow to stop before I can install them! I plan on modding this car out and appreciate all the information I have found on this site so far. The only thing I don't really like on the car is the 'reach' for the steering wheel. I am 6'2" tall and have to have the seat back, I guess my arms are too short though. Has anyone had the steering wheel or the column relocated back a little further?
    Anyway, its nice to be part of the group. -Al

2. hill

hill High Fiber Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Chevy Volt
    Model:
    Premium
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Al S. @ Apr 16 2007, 10:04 AM) [snapback]423942[/snapback]</div>
    Welcom Al S! Yea, funny reading threads regarding height / comfort issues. I'm 6'-5", but my monkey arms reach just fine :p . . . Hey, if you REALLY want to go ape (talking about monkey arms) with doing mods ... searh threads for CAN-VIEW. Now THAT's the mod I'd like to have the time to do.

3. Boucher187

Boucher187 New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(hill @ Apr 16 2007, 10:18 AM) [snapback]423955[/snapback]</div>
    I am a slim 6'7" and it is not too far. I normally keep the wheel all the way up so this way my knees do not bang the wheel every time I get in. Also I life to keep my left arms rested when I am on the highway and find it is very comfortable when on long trips.