1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Hello All http://priuschat.com/forums/images/smilies/sad.gif

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by rocket88, Sep 7, 2009.

1. rocket88

rocket88 New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Due to my Father being ill I have been driving his 2007 Prius a couple times a month to keep the batterys charged. Any way I have several questions that I need answers to. First would be how would I get a copy of the Price Sticker that came with the car when my father bought It new and is it possible to get a maual covering the factory installed GPS system ??? I have been unable to locate any info in The factory 2007 Prius Owner's Manual dealing with the GPS system. :crazy:

2. Bobsprius

Bobsprius BobPrius

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    Price Sticker? Hmmmm may have to contact the selling dealer to see if they have a Electronic Copy??? Not sure unless your Father has it some place.

The GPS/NAV you refer to has it's own manual. It is not part of the Owners Manual. There should be a seperate book someplace, or maybe you can get something online for the year in question. Someone on this Forum may be able to get you an electronic version of it.

The screens have some info features that should allow you to do most of the basic funtions without manuals, but I understand you want to become far more familair than basic it sounds like.

Good Luck..

3. JimboPalmer

JimboPalmer Tsar of all the Rushers

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Three
  4. Doc Willie

Doc Willie Shuttlecraft Commander

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    And best wishes for a speedy recovery for your dad.

5. mlibanio

mlibanio Member

Vehicle:
    2002 Prius
    Model:
    I
    Hi there Rocket,
    I hope this will help you. I have the user manual in PDF form. It covers the complete operation of the Toyota Navigation unit very comprehensively. Yours may be a generation 5 unit, but the general operation and usability is the same. I got this from a friend on a Lexus Owners Forum. He works at Toyota Canada HQ. He also gave me a complete speech index as well for voice guidance, bluetooth, radio and climate control operation. If you have it, and would like to have it, I can send that too. God bless, and I wish all the best to your father.

Attached Files: